- Unit of Measure :
EAS & RFID Security
We at Bartech Systems has a different division were we plan and actualize different arrangements in view of Radio Frequency IDetification (RFID).
Radio-recurrence ID (RFID) is an innovation that uses correspondence by means of radio waves to trade information between a peruser and an electronic label appended to an article, with the end goal of distinguishing proof and following. A few labels can be perused from a few meters away and past the observable pathway of the peruser.
- There are essentially four recurrence groups in which RFID meets expectations to be specific; LF, HF, UHF and Microwave.
- LF or Low Frequency (100-500KHz): This recurrence is utilized for short to medium read range at a low perusing pace. Its points of interest are its capacity to enter darkening materials and its economical contrasted with different frequencies. Most suitable application ranges are creature control, auto immobilizer, access control and stock control.
- HF or High Frequency (10-15Mhz): Typically 13.56 MHz is utilized and it gives short to medium perusing extent at medium perusing velocity. It's possibly modest and has moderate entrance in darkening materials. Mostly discovers use in the application ranges like access control, bed and container recognizable proof and keen cards, Libraries, Jewelry and so forth.
- UHF or Ultra High Frequency (860-950MHz): This recurrence band has a relatively long perused range . It has high perusing speed and is lavish contrasted with alternate frequencies. It is perfect for applications like inventory network administration, railroad auto observing and toll gathering frameworks.
- Microwave Frequency (2.4-5.8Ghz): This recurrence band and has a medium perused range with moderate entrance capacity in darkening materials. It's moderately costly contrasted with LF and HF. Microwave is most suitable for applications like container and bed distinguishing proof.
27/3 , Street No. 7 , Near St. Thomas School, Goyala Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, 110071, India